in as little as 28 days

Vanuatu Passport & Citizenship
Learn MoreGet Started

Government authorised DSP agent

Get A Free Consultation

Citizenship

Why Vanuatu?

Vanuatu offers Citizenship with virtually all Ni-Vanuatu rights and privileges except voting rights and political involvement.

There are no restrictions on dual citizenship and there is no requirement to visit or reside to hold a passport. Vanuatu has no income or corporate tax, wealth tax, capital gains or inheritance tax. Processing of citizenship is fast – usually within 28 days.

 

}

Run your Business from or in Paradise

Company Setup and Investment Opportunities

Visa Free Travel to over 125 countries

Including all the European Union Countries, Ireland, Russia and the United Kingdom, Hong Kong.

Vanuatu is one of the VERY few COVID-19 Free Nations in the World

Vanuatu is a Tax Haven

The Government imposes no taxes on Income, Wealth, Inheritance Corporate or Capital Gains.

onshore International Banks

Highly Developed Banking Sector with Guaranteed Bank and Commercial Privacy

About Us

Who are we?

We are an indigenous Ni-Vanuatu owned company who have assisted hundreds of thousands of visitors discover and experience our islands for a little over 9 years as Atmosphere (Vanuatu) Ltd. We are now a Government authorised DSP agent and have subsequently expanded our business into assisting individuals, families and investors gain Vanuatu Citizenship. Whether it be to start a business, retirement, property investment, creating a second home or a lifestyle change – we can help.

Talk to us about gaining citizenship, residential locations, investing in real estate, on-shore/off-shore banking, company set-up or business opportunities available to you when becoming a Vanuatu citizen.

Our Services

We Can Do It All

Free consultations

Free application pre-checks

Free Company Incorporation application – You only pay for the government incorporation fee

Free Real Estate Inspection and Recommendations

Services

Why Us?

  • Dedicated Agent for every Application
  • Over 20 years experience in Company Set-up and Registration
  • The Government of Vanuatu requires all citizenship applicants to submit their application through Authorized VDSP agents

Click here for more information on the Vanuatu Development Support Program.

Citizenship and Passport Services

Company Set-up

l

Business Registration

Personal Delivery of Citizenship Certificate and Passport

Citizenship Process

;
Financial Intelligence United Verification
25% Deposit
l
Application Submission
U
Due Diligence Verification
Remaining 75% Payment
Citizenship Commission Decision
Citizenship Ceremony
Issuance of Citizenship Certificate and Passport

Requirements

  1. The applicants must be over the age of 18 and below the age of 65 when making the application
  2. Applicant must have a minimum of US$450,000 of net personal assets when submitting their application
  3. The applicant must deposit of 25% of the fee in addition to due diligence fees. Upon a preliminary approval from the Citizenship Commission will you be required to deposit the remaining 75% of the fee.
  4. The Applicants must submit an original Criminal Record Check from the jurisdiction they have resided in for the last 12 months if different from the jurisdiction of their principal nationality.
  5. For a comprehensive list of required documents please click here

All Prices Inclusive of all Taxes & Fees

Vanuatu Citizenship Costs

Applicants apply for Vanuatu Citizenship by direct contributions to the Government of Vanuatu through purchase of a citizenship package.

For more information about the process, the details of costs and a list our required documents please contact us today.

Get In Touch

Suite 7T, Champagne Apartments @ Champagne Hill
+678 27870
atmosphere@vanuatu.com.vu